Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Blog Downgrade

Dear reader,
If you are here, I can only assume that you have stumbled across my site by accident, through Eden Fantasys, or you are actually a follower of my old website.

If you are an old reader, bless you for actually coming to my site. I've been very inactive in my reviews in the past few months for a number of reasons, but mostly stress. I've downgraded to blogger because there is absolutely no way I can afford paying for my own website. It was fun while it lasted, but unfortunately, the jig is up.

When I look at my old blog content, I feel proud of the mini empire I created, but there's a lot of content that I'm comfortable with letting go. I want to put certain parts of my past behind me and move on. So, in a way, this is a crossroads, and perhaps in some other ways, a rebirth. Blogging is my hobby, but I think for now on, I have to be choosier about what I decide to publish on the internet.

If you are a new reader, I hope that you'll come back another time.

Much love,
Kisses and Kinks

No comments:

Post a Comment