Sunday, May 1, 2011

Kink Review: Star Impressions Slapper

The Star Impressions Paddle from Sportsheets is made of well-constructed leather and is ready for kink play. The spanker measures 12.5” in length overall. The slapping end measures 2” in width, the handle is 1.25” in width, and the end of the handle is 1 1/8”  in width. It's easy to use and would be ideal for kink play beginners and the more advanced crowd. You can buy the slapper at Eden Fantasys, a sex shop I trust.


The exterior leather is finished and polished to a high gloss, and stitched tightly around the handle. The interior sides of the leather are, however, unfinished. There is a metal loop that is present in the end of the handle, which makes it appropriate for hanging on a hook. You can easily use the nylon string that comes with the product to keep it hanging. The name of the company, “Sportsheets” is printed on both sides of the handle, as well on one side of the metal loop.

The end of the slapper is composed of three, un-sewn pieces that fan out after the securely sewn handle. The three pieces are flexible and composed of leather which sandwich a red piece of paper, which is likewise sewn into the handle. On one side of the slapper, there are three star cut-outs in the leather, which when administered to skin (with enough force) can leave a flush of red with pale stars.


If it happens to collect dust or dirt, simply clean it with a damp cloth and use a mild soap.


I’ve noticed that even with very light play, that the unfinished leather has begun fraying from within the star cut-outs.

I am currently without a play partner, so I mostly used this slapper on myself. It has a lovely biting sting. It is my first experience with a slapper, and it doesn’t feel the way that I expected. The slapper gives a biting jolt. It’s almost like a shock that sends titillating shivers everywhere. With a heavier hand and repeated slaps, it will leave welts red marks. I didn’t use it to the point of getting welts, because I don’t enjoy taking spanking to that level (on my end).

My gay, vanilla-oriented roomie was curious about the way it felt when I talked about it, so he actually asked me to smack his (jean-covered) bum with it. I gave him a lighter slap which had no affect on him, so he egged me on further. I smacked him harder and he commented, “Oh that does have a good bite to it. Nice.” Since we were mostly just goofing around, this wasn’t taken to any extreme kinky fantasy. We just happen to be very open with each other.

As a person who identifies as liking the idea of playing on both sides of the BDSM spectrum (*cough,* switching), I look forward to using this on a willing play partner, or having the pleasure of someone using it on me. I’m still at a point in my life that I don’t know as much about my sexuality as I’d like to. I’m under the impression that I’m not very submissive, but I am a pain slut. This spanker makes me crave a good spanking. Just think of all the fun you could have with this little number. I have a discipline fantasy in mind, *wink, wink.*
Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

27 comments:

  1. [...] Star Impressions Paddle by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] Star Impressions Paddle by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] Star Impressions Paddle by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] Star Impressions Paddle by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] Star Impressions Paddle by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete
  6. [...] Star Impressions Paddle by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete
  7. It can be rare to find qualified persons for this matter, nevertheless, you sound like you understand what you are writing on! Appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  8. [...] Star Impressions Paddle by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete
  9. [...] Star Impressions Paddle by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete
  10. [...] Star Impressions Paddle by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete
  11. [...] Star Impressions Paddle by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete
  12. [...] Star Impressions Paddle by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete
  13. [...] Star Impressions Paddle by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete
  14. [...] Star Impressions Paddle by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete
  15. It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d most certainly donate to this outstanding web site! I suppose in the meantime i’ll be happy with bookmarking and putting your Rss feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group: )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the lovely compliment. I will certainly consider adding a donate button. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It’s a shame you don’t have a contribute button! I’d undoubtedly contribute to that outstanding weblog! I suppose at this point i’ll take bookmarking and placing your Rss to my Google account. I look forward to fresh upgrades and will share this blog with my Facebook crew: )

    ReplyDelete
  18. » Kink Review: Star Impressions Slapper Kisses and Kinks Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read far more » Kink Review: Star Impressions Slapper Kisses and Kinks again from you. Thanks For Share .

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you for posting a topic about this stuff, i was looking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I found your blog on yahoo. I think it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super work over again! Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  22. [...] Star Impressions Paddle by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete