Sunday, May 29, 2011

Flexi Felix Anal Beads Review

[caption id="attachment_386" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Flexi Felix Anal Beads by Fun Factory"][/caption]

The Flexi Felix anal beads by Fun Factory (this charming German company) are undoubtedly the best anal beads I’ve ever seen. I got these for free from Babeland, this wonderful woman-friendly website that I happen to love. I’d always wanted to try them out because I happen to love anal and I thought these seemed cute and fun. Many anal beads I’ve seen have nylon cords and plastic beads. The nylon cord dealio always icked me out, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that these are 100% silicone!

[caption id="attachment_389" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="33 cm (11.81 in overall) and 24 cm (9.45 from neck to tail)"][/caption]

I lubed up and took them for a test run. I was surprised that I didn’t feel more of a sensation. I’ve never considered myself an anal expert since I’ve only penetrated myself anally on occasion with toys, but I found these beads to be too thin for me. It was something I hadn’t considered when I signed up for this toy, even though I’ve taken some girthy dildos anally. I suppose that I didn’t think there’d be much of a difference since I don’t indulge in anal play that often. I was wrong.

Even though I wasn’t a huge fan of the beads, I don’t blame it on Flexi Felix. I just don’t think I’m a fan of anal beads since I generally like more girth. I think that these anal beads are perfect for someone who is new to anal or doesn't like a lot of girth. One of the things I did like about these beads is that they can be inserted and will stay in place during vaginal intercourse (which feels pretty great by the way).

I still can’t stress how much I liked the composition of these beads. The beads are graduated and increase slowly in size. I liked the fact that all of the beads are linked together and are fused into a silicone body since they seem much sturdier than many other anal beads I’ve come across.

The silicone gives the toy a nice elasticity which makes it easy to insert and take out, and the flared base makes this toy perfect.

[caption id="attachment_387" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Look at how bendy they are!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_388" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Makes for an interesting wrist piece, but not so good as a choker... I checked"][/caption]

There’s no way that this toy could become lodged in the anal tract since you can easily pull it out by those handy dandy eye sockets on Felix! I happened to also like the detailing that went so far as to include the antenna. When I first got Felix, I thought the toy was creepy as hell, but it’s begun to grow on me. As you can clearly see, I got the one in pink. It's also available in black or light blue.

I would suggest using a water based lubricant with this toy since it is for anal insertion. Remember to stay away from silicone-based lubes for silicone toys.

For cleaning your new non-porous, and easy to sterilize friend, all you have to do is either use a good anti-bacterial soap with hot water, take it for a ride in the dishwasher, or you could even boil this little guy (for just a few minutes, ideally 3-5, but it seems wrong to boil something with a face). I personally only use soap and water to clean my toys because I do not live by myself and I don’t think any roommates would be okay with knowing that I had stuck my anal beads in a pot of boiling water or the dishwasher, but hell I understand, I wouldn’t like it either. I don’t care that it can be sterilized, it’s just the thought behind it that bothers me.

A random fun fact: the anal beads do have the company name "Fun Factory" engraved on the back of Felix's head, but so long as they're sterile and no one looks up the other company products, this could probably pass for being a kid's toy because it certainly looks like one. Hell, even the name "Fun Factory" sounds like a friendly kid's toy company. Let's just hope that no kiddies pick up your anal beads and decide to play around in the sandbox with them.

If you're in the market for anal beads, I wholeheartedly suggest you try it with Felix. I can guarantee it'll be a pleasant experience.



10 comments:

  1. [...] Fun Factory Flexi Felix by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] Fun Factory Flexi Felix by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] Click here for the rest Posted by: admin | Filed in: Sex Toys | Tags:Twisted Finger | No Comments | [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] Fun Factory Flexi Felix by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] Fun Factory Flexi Felix by Twisted Finger [...]

    ReplyDelete
  6. [...] Leisure by Mistress KayIcicles No.24 by Toys in LoveAnal ToysFun Factory Duke by True PleasuresFun Factory Flexi Felix by Twisted FingerToys for CocksDiving Dolphin by Teagan ShepardLube, Massage Oil, Bath Stuff, & [...]

    ReplyDelete